This photoshoot was filled with laughs and sunsets! Who could ask for more?!
Learn a little bit about Anabelle:
- What is your favorite color?Black
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Faithful, Determined, Positive
- Favorite food(s)?Homemade Mexican Food From My Grandma’s House
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?My Jeep! It’s my first car and I love it!
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?I would love to travel the world but my first stop would be Spain because of the culture and history.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?Currently looking for a job!
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?ASB Treasurer Junior Class Treasurer Campus Ministry Worship Leader Tutor Varsity Football Manager Soccer Softball Honors Societies
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:My family is big, loud, and Mexican. As crazy as they are, they are my support system and show me unconditional love.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…a Millionaire
- Now, I want to be…a Millionaire
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:For college, I would love to stay in Southern California and study business as my major. I hope to either attend Cal State Fullerton or Cal Lutheran. As for my future after college, I don’t know yet, but I know that God has a plan for me!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In 10 years I hope to be out of school, working, a millionaire, no kids, and traveling the world.