Garret is the youngest of 3 boys! I got the privilege to take photos of his two older brothers for their senior photos, and was so excited to be able to do the same for him! We started his session off in his schools gym and ended our day in one of his favorite spots, Ventura Beach.
LEARN A LITTLE BIT ABOUT GARRETT
- What is your favorite color?Teal blues & mint
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Funny, witty, sarcastic humor
- Favorite food(s)?Tacos, pastas and enchiladas
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?My mom & dad. They’ve always been there for me.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?Bora Bora. I’ve always wanted to go there.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I don’t work at the moment.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?Basketball & Leadership (ASB) Tram
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:My most memorable times is going deep see fishing with my dad.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…A veterinarian
- Now, I want to be…I still want to be a veterinarian.
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:I hope to attend SLO Cal Poly and hopefully have a career I’m pre veterinarian medicine.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Hopefully married, working as a veterinarian and starting a family.
Leave a Reply