Jordans session was such a fun one! Not only is she the so cute, she’s the sweetest thing ever! And Im always excited for a Desert Shoot!
Learn a little bit about Jordan:
- What is your favorite color?Yellow
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Caring, respectful, helpful
- Favorite food(s)?Taco’s, enchiladas
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?My necklace that has my moms ashes because I still have a piece of her with me 💕
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?I would want to travel to Barcelona just to see the different cultures that we have here in the world
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I don’t work 🙂
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?Going to church, just seeing God move through me is amazing. And Vollyball
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:My family and I are very close. we enjoy being with each other and we feel good being with them. They are loving, caring, and supportive.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…I wanted to be a veterinarian.
- Now, I want to be…An photographer or a surgeon
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:My future goal would be going into the military and my career that I want to pursue is a combat surgeon
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?I see myself in ten year, I would have a family, and a good Job that I will like.
Leave a Reply