Riley has one of those giggles that just spreads joy! I wish you could hear it! Such an honor to photograph her senior portraits this year!
Learn a little bit about Riley:
- What is your favorite color?pink
- Describe yourself in 3 words:funny, passionate, leader
- Favorite food(s)?Any type of Italian food, pizza and pastas are my go to.
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?My most valued possession is my clothes. I love to have the opportunity to change my look for the day just by wearing a different style for that day. I think that the way you dress is just an amazing way to express yourself.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?I would travel to Japan if I could go anywhere. I am half Japanese and I have always been interested in the culture and what better way to learn than to go there. Also, I love all of the interesting technology that they have there and it would be amazing to see it first hand.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I work at Desert Christian Schools as a middle school cheer coach. I have worked as a cheer coach there for three years. I love to cheer and I love to just show this love to the younger girls on the middle school team.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?I have been involved in cheerleading, choir, and leadership.
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:My dad would tape money to an RC car and drive it around. Then, if I could catch the car before my sisters, and grab the money I got to keep it. It was not even about the money, it was just a fun time to spend chasing an RC car with my sisters.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…hairstylist
- Now, I want to be…nurse
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:I want to go to college and graduate with a nursing degree. After that, I want to get a job as a nurse and eventually start a family.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In ten years I see myself being a nurse who works in pediatrics. I also see myself being a person who is independent and able to support herself but is married anyways. I probably would be starting my family.