Loved this beach session! Gorgeous girl, so fun to get to know you!!
Learn a little bit about Samantha:
- What is your favorite color?purple
- Describe yourself in 3 words:creative, caring, outgoing
- Favorite food(s)?pasta, because it can be made in so many different ways
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?Greece, ever since I was little I always thought it was such a beautiful country full of so much history and culture and I can’t wait to visit it one day.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I just started working at the Neighborhood Walmart this past summer.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?I’ve played soccer since I was like 4. I eventually started playing club soccer and tried out for my high school team and made varsity my freshman year! I’ve also ridden horses since I was little so that’s always been something I love.
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:Every year we always go camping at this lake about an hour away from Yosemite; we spend days at the lake getting paddleboards, going boating, hiking, and having campfires. I have so many memories from there I couldn’t pick a favorite but spending time there with my family will always have a special place in my heart.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…a veterinarian
- Now, I want to be…a lawyer
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:I hope to finish my general ed classes at AVC then transfer to a 4 year after that. I don’t really have a dream college because my career choice is always changing but as of right now after getting I want to study Criminal Justice and Political Science.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In 10 years I want to be married or engaged to my best friend, both of us fulfilling our dream careers. I hope to be working for a great law firm, gaining knowledge, and working my way up to be a great lawyer. No kids yet because me and my husband like to travel and see the world in our free time.