This girls session was a dream! So bright and fun! And by bright and fun I mean, the colors and this girls personality, because it was GLOOMY and began to RAIN by the end of our time! Such a fun day!
Learn a little bit about Sharon:
- What is your favorite color?pink
- Describe yourself in 3 words:determined, hardworking, honest
- Favorite food(s)?pizza and cheeseburgers
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?I would absolutely love to travel to Rome, because of how beautiful it is and the history behind it all is amazing.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?I have been involved in multiple clubs, softball, golf, interning with my pediatrician, volunteering for the Quartz Hill Rebels Youth football team, and managing the Varsity football team at Paraclete high school.
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:I come from an extremely large family. I have two younger brothers and an older sister. I also have around 12 cousins and 5 aunts and uncles. We all get together at least once a month and have huge parties!
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…a pediatrician
- Now, I want to be…a pediatrician
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:I hope to attend the Air Force Academy, then I will go on to pursue a career in the medical field.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In 10 years, I see myself in either Medical School or in the Air Force.