Such a fun and gorgeous shoot in downtown Ventura! Victoria has a smile to remember, and is the sweetest thing!!
A little bit about Victoria:
- What is your favorite color?Yellow and Blue
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Caring, Dependable, Persistent
- Favorite food(s)?Pasta, French Fries, Bread, and Brownies
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?My most valued possession is pictures whether printed or digital. I love being able to look back and reminisce on memories I have made with others. A picture is just a small piece of that memory I hold.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?I would travel to Europe. Going on a tour to different countries in Europe is my dream. Every country is unique and there is so much to see and do. My parents ancestors also came from countries in Europe so it would be cool to see where they came from.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I currently do not have a job because I am super busy with school, SALT, and sports.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?I have been involved with SALT which is our Servant and Leadership Team at the hs. I was treasurer for 2 years and currently am president. Along with being cheer captain and playing softball. I played basketball for 2 years and have been apart of yearbook as well.
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:A favorite childhood memory of mine is going to Disneyland whether with friends or family. We had season passes growing up so we went at least once a month. Whether it was for a day or a few days, it was always an enjoyable and memorable time. I have so many memories made at Disneyland!
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…Olympic Gymnast and Gymnastics Coach
- Now, I want to be…Pediatric Surgeon or Athletic Trainer (Sports Medicine)
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:After hs I hope to attend college somewhere in Texas to study biology with an emphasis on medicine to hopefully one day go to medical school. After medical school and residency I hope to become a pediatric surgeon.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?I see myself being able to support myself but still married to my best friend. Hopefully starting a family in the near future and possibly living in Texas. Along with being in residency.
Leave a Reply