Have known this sweet girl for many years! To get the chance to photograph her for her senior photos was such a blessing! Lucky to know this beautiful face!
A little bit about Amaya:
- What is your favorite color?I’ve always loved red but recently pastel blue has been my favorite.
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Resilient, goofy and empathetic.
- Favorite food(s)?Fettuccine Alfredo and tacos
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?I would say my pictures whether they are printed or just on my phone.I love being able to look back at old photos and enjoy those memories captured 🙂
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?I would travel to Venice,Italy because it’s so pretty and romantic,I just want to go on a boat ride throughout the town and explore.3
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?During the Summer I work for the City of Palmdale as a lifeguard. This will be my second summer and it’s so fun,I get to meet new people and teach kids how to swim while getting killer tan lines.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?I have been involved in Volleyball since middle school,I was super excited to play this year with a few of the girls that I played with back in freshmen year but sadly covid took that away :,(
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:A favorite childhood memory would be our family reunions. We would go to this little town called Lone Pine every 4 years and see all our family members. I have a big family so it was always a blast.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…When I was young I wanted to be a Veterinarian or a Marine Biologist
- Now, I want to be…Now, I want to be a nurse.
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:I will be attending College of the Canyons in Valencia for two years to get my general education classes done and eventually transfer to San Diego State University. I want to become an EMT to start off my medical career and see where it takes me, either nursing or stay in Emergency Medical Services as a Paramedic.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In 10 years I see my self out of college beginning my career. Hopefully in San Diego making memories with new people and traveling around the world.