So fun getting to meet this gorgeous girl! BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT! We got to take advantage of the gorgeous Vasquez rocks and blooms at bloom ranch!
A little bit about Nadalee:
- What is your favorite color?Pink
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Ambitious, funny, and easy-going
- Favorite food(s)?Tacos and pasta
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?My most valued possession would be my family. They are my biggest supporters and are always there for me I don’t know what I would do without them.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?If I could travel anywhere in the world it would be Italy because it is super pretty and Italian food is one of my favorites.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I am a personal tutor for a 7th grader. I have been tutoring her for just the past year:)
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?I play varsity softball as well as competitively riding horses.
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:One of my favorite childhood memories was getting a puppy for my 7th birthday!
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…When I was young, I wanted to be a “baby doctor”
- Now, I want to be…Now, I want to be a pediatric nurse.
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:In the near future I will attend Baylor University and I will be majoring In nursing while also being on their D1 equestrian team!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In ten years I hope to be situated and happy with life. I anticipate to be happily married and thinking about starting a family while also enjoying my job as a labor and delivery nurse.
Leave a Reply