Another blog, another gorgeous Team 21 Member! AHHH!! SO FUN!
Learn a little bit about Bianca:
- What is your favorite color?Green and Lavender
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Clever, Caring, & Random
- Favorite food(s)?Sushi, Burritos, and Bread
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?My most valued possession would have to be any pictures I have. I love having a physical memory with me, especially with my friends and family, since they mean the world to me.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?If I had the chance to travel anywhere in the world, it would have to be Machu Picchu in Peru, South America. Machu Picchu has an amazing view of the sacred site of Inca stone monuments and there are a lot of llamas walking around in the area, so I would love to see that.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?As of right now, I do not have a job, since i’m SUPER busy with school and school activities, but if I did have a job I would like to work at a movie theater or a local cafe.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?Over the past years I’ve been doing school cheer for about 5 years, I’ve been apart of the Quartz Hill Swim Team for two years and ASB (Associate Student Body) for one year.
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:My family is VERY loud and obnoxious sometimes, but we know how to have a great time. My family and I are always up to do anything and have adventures whenever. Also, each of my family member is very different in our own ways which makes everything more interesting and fun.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…I wanted to be a pro dancer or some type of entertainer.
- Now, I want to be…A teacher or some occupation involving with forensics and investigation.
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:In the future I would like to get accepted to a UC for college like UC Davis, UC Irvine, or UCSB, to study for Forensic Biology or get my degree for teaching (still deciding). During college I would also like to have some kind of job to help out for my family and I.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In ten years, I expect myself to be happy, making others happy, and also to have some success in life, like having a job that can impact others.