Eyonna has one of the most sweet, gentle souls I have yet to meet. She brings joy to whatever room she enters, and is always so caring and nice to whomever she is around! She’s also an awesome Volleyball player! Check out the awesomeness below:
Learn a little bit about Eyonna!
- What is your favorite color?Green
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Caring outgoing enthusiastic
- Favorite food(s)?I love salad and French fries and hot wings
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?I mostly value family like family is my everything and I love them all so much no matter what I don’t know what i would do without anyone them
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?Dubai it’s super pretty and me and my mom always wanted to go there it would also something new to see
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I don’t have a job but I wish I did
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?I play volleyball and I’m in ASB
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:My family is super fun and nice. My favorite memory is always during holidays because all the family gets together and I help my grandpa hang up the Christmas lights every year.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…I wanted to be a photographer
- Now, I want to be…A kinesiologist
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:I want to attend CSUN but I think I’m going to go to a two year like Moorpark city college then transfer out into a four year
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Hopefully with a good job, done with college and in a nice house mostly just being successful.