Leslie’s Session was one for the books! We had snacks, fun props, played games, rode rides, won prizes! Check out this bright session here!
Learn a little about Leslie
- What is your favorite color? My favorite color is gray.
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Outgoing, mature, spontaneous
- Favorite food(s)?My favorite foods include wings, pizza and bread.
- Whats your most valued possession, and why? My most valued possession includes my bed located in my room, this is my most valued object because it comforts me like no other and I don’t think all beds receive this recognition but I take care of mine and recognize it.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why? If I had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world it would be the Bahamas because I have interest in exploring the tropical areas and also because I want to learn more about the Bermuda triangle which is right next-door.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I work at Medrano’s Mexican restaurant in Palmdale i will be working there for almost a year in December.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with? I am involved in volunteer work with my community, my most recent project right now is Antelope valley hospital. I work in the gift shop.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up… When I was younger I wanted to be a shaker when I grow up. A shaker is the person who makes the McDonald’s shakes.
- Now, I want to be… No I want to, if not own, manage an esthetician salon.
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after: After high school I plan to go to beauty school, finish my Associates degree at Antelope Valley College and then transferred to CAL state Long Beach.
Leave a Reply