Katys session was a favorite for sure! Though we were hot and felt like we were melting, we had such a blast! Is she gorgeous or WHAT?!
Learn a Little about Katy
- What is your favorite color?Yellow
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Confident, Loving, Passionate
- Favorite food(s)?Sushi is my favorite food of all time!
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?One place I have always wanted to go is Paris. I want to go up the Eiffel Tower at night and look at all the beautiful lights of the city.
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I work at a Convalescent Hospital in Quartz Hill. At the hospital I work in activities! I have worked there for several months now. It is something I put my whole heart into because these residents mean so much to me. One of my favorite activities to do with the residents is calling Bingo for them!
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?For a good part of my life I played soccer. Now I am very involved in my ASB leadership program. I am a third year senior of ASB. Currently I also hold the office of Senior Class Secretary and I put on senior class events for my school. ASB has really shaped the person I am today.
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:In my family I have two loving parents Brian and Dede McChristian. In my family, I also have two older brothers Mitchell and Nick. I am the baby of the family. We also have two loving dogs Grace and Jack.
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…A Doctor
- Now, I want to be…A Nurse
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:I am currently working on my Cal State applications for college. I will hopefully be attending a university in the fall. After college, I plan on attending a nursing school to pursue nursing.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In 10 years I will hopefully be living my life in Washington State or in the Bay Area. I will be pretty successful with my nursing and I will hopefully be working in a hospital helping many people.