WOW WOW WOW is about all I can say about this session! Any chance I get to photograph our beautiful desert, IM PUMPED. BUT this girl brought a whole new level of BEAUTY to the desert for her session!
Learn a little bit about Nikkie:
- What is your favorite color?Purple
- Describe yourself in 3 words:Determined, outgoing, selfless
- Favorite food(s)?Sushi, chicken, Mexican food
- Whats your most valued possession, and why?The necklace my great grandfather gave me to on my confirmation that was my great grandmother. She died when I was 8 and we were really close and when my sister was confirmed she got another one of her necklaces! That necklace makes me feel like I still have a piece of her with me.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world where would it be, and Why?Greece. I would love to experience the culture and the islands! It’s always been one of my favorite places and I’ve always wanted to go. The food sounds great also!
- Where do you work, how long have you worked there?I work as a teacher at Starborne dance studio for about 6 months and I teach young kids how to dance and I’m an assistant at dancing in acton and have been 3 years.
- What extra-curricular activities have you been involved with?I’m in golfer on ASB, along with my High school dance team! I also have done some minor singing and acting parts and love water sports!
- Describe your family or a favorite childhood memory:Our family vacations we take every year to visit our smiley on the east coast because we visit a ton of beaches and it’s my favorite part of summer!
- When I was young, I wanted to be this when I grew up…A professional soccer player or professional wakeboarder
- Now, I want to be…In the arts industry as a choreographer and singer, actor, dancer for film and televison
- My future goals, college I will attend, or careers I want to go after:I want to attend A performing arts college or college with a very good arts program and tried to get my bachelors in fine arts. Or I’ll get my major in communications and minor in arts. I want to work in the film and television industry.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Married, a mother and perusing the dreams I had set out for myself. I see myself owning a small house and providing for my family!